Sunday, July 22, 2018

Fingerlings Baby Unicorn - Gigi

Fingerlings Baby Unicorn - Gigi


This toy amazes me more than my grand-daughter! It is small and has interesting characteristics. I am waiting for one that purrs...probably way too late on that affect...My baby girl actually cried when she received this.

Keeps me company on long, lonely nights. I like to think she says my name. I call her Genevieve.

Item came a day earlier than expected. Was as advertised but it is a Christmas gift. My daughter will be thrilled.



  •          Gigi is a magical white Fingerlings Baby Unicorn that loves to hold onto your fingers!
  • Magical interactive pet responds to noise, motion, and touch with blinking eyes, head turns, and a variety of cute noises.
  • Pet your Fingerlings Unicorn to sleep, or make a loud noise and watch her get excited!
  • Blow Gigi a kiss and she will kiss you back!
  • Hold your Fingerlings Unicorn right-side up or upside-down for different reactions! Batteries included               

No comments:

Post a Comment