Friday, July 27, 2018

Fitness Tracker,Leelbox Smart Watch Band Activity Tracker Bracelet Waterproof Bluetooth Smartwatch

Fitness Tracker,Leelbox Smart Watch Band Activity Tracker Bracelet Waterproof Bluetooth Smartwatch 


This is my first fitness tracker and I love it. Came in a nice box with small instruction booklet.
Very nice looking, waterproof and comfortable to wear Fitness Tracker. I have very sensitive skin but I can wearing this fitness tracker all day and all night without any skin reaction! I love this design –suit to every stylisation. The product quality is excellent.
It’s perfect because has everything what I need.
Connect fitness tracker with smartphone is super easy, you have to download FlagFit 2.0 app to use it.
Has a lot of functions: time mode, data mode, alarm clock, heart rate mode, sports mode. Types of Sports Mode can be selected in App. Very easy to use, tab the singular button to switch modes and hold for 2 secs to activate the different modes.
Heart Rate Monitor is automatic, so I can observe my heart all the time during the day and night or during an activity!
Has a long time battery and is easy to charge (I need only 1,5 hour to full charge).
Would definitely buy one again, I recommend it.

This watch is pretty cool for the price!!!! So far it has been accurate with all the data it’s meant to collect. I like that you can snap pics from the phone, very handy!! The one other feature that is also very useful, is the sms.....I can see for any urgent messages!!! Very user friendly!!!

I love this fitness tracker!! I love the way it charge, I can charge it anytime without bringing a charge. The app is very to install and use. It shows all the calls and messages. Highly recommend !!



No comments:

Post a Comment